Scotland

Germany , France , Belgium , Austria , Netherlands , UK , Switzerland , etc

Moderators: sofia_boy, Feyenoord-Boys

Re: Scotland

Postby YAKUZA » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

OMG UltrasCeltic , i guess you're the only left wing guy on this forum , or at least the only one who made it known ( i personally hate politics and politicians of any kind) . Sofia_boy must love you allready :D .

Anyway... tell me pls, aside from St.Pauli and Ternana do you guys have other contacts or friendships in Europe ? This "respect" you shared with Feyenoord_boys is it just forum "love" or are there any actual contacts between your two clubs ?
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby UltrasCeltic » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 am

YAKUZA wrote:OMG UltrasCeltic , i guess you're the only left wing guy on this forum , or at least the only one who made it known ( i personally hate politics and politicians of any kind) . Sofia_boy must love you allready :D .

Anyway... tell me pls, aside from St.Pauli and Ternana do you guys have other contacts or friendships in Europe ? This "respect" you shared with Feyenoord_boys is it just forum "love" or are there any actual contacts between your two clubs ?

Yes the group do have "friends" outwith St. Pauli and Ternana.
The main one is with Irreductibles93 from Sporting Toulon in France.
With regards to Feyenoord, i like the work the lads have done, and i think they are a brilliant Ultra group, but i'm not sure if any Feyenoord lads have came over to Celtic Park.
ULTRAS CELTIC GREEN BRIGADE UNTIL THE LAST REBEL!
UltrasCeltic

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

YAKUZA wrote:OMG UltrasCeltic , i guess you're the only left wing guy on this forum , or at least the only one who made it known ( i personally hate politics and politicians of any kind) . Sofia_boy must love you allready :D .

I'm not a right wing man haha, I'm not political. But I think I'm more left then right wing.

I know Celtic has lot's of connections by the Antifa. But only one friendship with Toulouse from France, see in the picture of UltrasCeltic.

I personal have a passion for Celtic next to Feyenoord, I have some merchandise from Celtic (jackets, training, shirt). And I don't know, maybe it's because the supporters of Celtic and Feyenoord have the same mentality, a bit like Liverpool. I see many Feyenoord fans in Rotterdam with Celtic merchandise or a passion for Celtic, and personally I hate Glasgow Rangers also, so that helps haha. Also I've seen a time a Feyenoord flag in the Celtic end. And my dream is to visit the Old Firm once.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby UltrasCeltic » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:

I'm not a right wing man haha, I'm not political. But I think I'm more left then right wing.

I know Celtic has lot's of connections by the Antifa. But only one friendship with Toulouse from France, see in the picture of UltrasCeltic.

I personal have a passion for Celtic next to Feyenoord, I have some merchandise from Celtic (jackets, training, shirt). And I don't know, maybe it's because the supporters of Celtic and Feyenoord have the same mentality, a bit like Liverpool. I see many Feyenoord fans in Rotterdam with Celtic merchandise or a passion for Celtic, and personally I hate Glasgow Rangers also, so that helps haha. Also I've seen a time a Feyenoord flag in the Celtic end. And my dream is to visit the Old Firm once.

We play them on 28/12/11, at Celtic Park, you should come over, very good atmosphere when you beat them, a place in Glasgow also full of Celtic pubs is also good after games!
UltrasCeltic

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:54 pm

UltrasCeltic wrote:
Feyenoord-Boys wrote:

We play them on 28/12/11, at Celtic Park, you should come over, very good atmosphere when you beat them, a place in Glasgow also full of Celtic pubs is also good after games!

I would love to come mate, but it's during the holidays. And I have to find a way to come over, but not by plain because I'm scared of flying.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby UltrasCeltic » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:

Sorry to clog up the thread.
You could come over by boat mate, you would need to get a hotel, i'm only a young lad, but myself and my old man could meet up with you before the game to get a drink, then afterwards to get a drink. Glasgow Derby days are the best :D
UltrasCeltic

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 pm

UltrasCeltic wrote:
Feyenoord-Boys wrote:

Sorry to clog up the thread.
You could come over by boat mate, you would need to get a hotel, i'm only a young lad, but myself and my old man could meet up with you before the game to get a drink, then afterwards to get a drink. Glasgow Derby days are the best :D

I will send you a PM mate!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby sofia_boy » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:I know Celtic has lot's of connections by the Antifa. But only one friendship with Toulouse from France, see in the picture of UltrasCeltic.

it's Toulon, not Toulouse
TFC have a friendship with KOB from PSG, who are right-wing
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm

sofia_boy wrote:
Feyenoord-Boys wrote:I know Celtic has lot's of connections by the Antifa. But only one friendship with Toulouse from France, see in the picture of UltrasCeltic.

it's Toulon, not Toulouse
TFC have a friendship with KOB from PSG, who are right-wing

Ok, my mistake mate. Hope you will forgive me. :D
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby Ultras Passion » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Celtic - Inverness C.T. 24.09.11

ULTRAS IL MIO CREDO
Ultras Passion

PreviousNext

Return to West Europe