Romanian Ultras protest

Discussions about repression & modern football

Moderator: sofia_boy

Postby Cltv » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:49 pm

I'll try to post some pictures and if you want to talk more give a pm
Cltv

Postby Cltv » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 pm

enu wrote:
Cltv wrote:as you saw is a new group.Like any other group everyone had a start,others a good one and some a bad one.As people from our curva nord says we have a good potential and hope to rise like other groups.I am open to any question about the group and it's actions

Can you show us a banner....a logo... ?

The banner and us at Timisoara
Cltv

Postby Irascibil » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Today the president of Romania promoted the law against supporters , from now on in Romania flags and scarvs will be banned , people who are wearing cap's , scarvs , hooded sweater etc ... are not aloud in the stadiums/sport arenas . People ho are cought trying to get/using pyro in the stadium will be pay extremly big fees 3000 euro + 3 years ban or even get in jail ( 4 years !!! more then a thief or other criminals) if thei use torches/pyro in stadium ... and so on . The law has many articles that don't respect our Constititution .
You are not aloud swearing the officials ( Club presidents , Football Federation etc ... )
The police can ban you from the stadium with out the need of a procces , you don't have the right to defend yourself ... democracy !
Last edited by Irascibil on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby Kopite » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:14 pm

That sounds unbeliveble :shock: I'm not that familiar with the Romanian scene so what is this about? What were the reasons for the laws? You would think that they wouldnt ban ALL club icons and other stuff like that.
Pelaajat tekevät joukkueen, mutta kannattajat tekevät seuran.
Kopite

Postby Irascibil » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:31 pm

In our country has been a large campagin on press and tv against supporters , any kind of orgaznized supporters are considered hooligans terrorists and even drug dealers it's amazing how the press can lie and manipulate the people , the sistem want's to get rid of all oraganized supporters groups that can't be manipulate thei want only " citizenes " ( supporters that whatch the game quitely don't support the team and don't protest against the police , oficials and all that represent modern football )
Our weapons are useless against a a corupt sistem and a society that consider us all scums , junkies and hooligans .
This days the only problem in Romania are the supporters i hate to see on tv how they discreditate the supporters and they act like the only problem in Romania is the ULTRAS not the corrupt system , thiefs etc ...
Our only chance is to stay united and fight together for our rights
Please whatch this video and you will se how police treats ultras in Romania from now on it would be worst for us since there it's no limit for police using the force ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=bjLMSH7Jsts
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby sofia_boy » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:58 pm

Keep it up, mates! F*ck the system! It's easy for me to talk and give advises from abroad, but I'm thinking - how can they arrest a whole terrace? I mean, if you all sing and shout against the government (or league officials), coppers would not be able to arrest all of you, I suppose :roll:
p.s. The video is horrific :shock:
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby Irascibil » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:32 pm

sofia_boy wrote:Keep it up, mates! F*ck the system! It's easy for me to talk and give advises from abroad, but I'm thinking - how can they arrest a whole terrace? I mean, if you all sing and shout against the government (or league officials), coppers would not be able to arrest all of you, I suppose :roll:
p.s. The video is horrific :shock:

yes thei can arrest all of us ... at the last derby Steaua - Dinamo 700 ( from a total of 1000 ) Dinamo ultras was arrested after the game was a realy nightmare we stayed more then 4 houres in the stadium after the game was over and another 4 houres ( at least ) at the police stadion , we get home at 5 6 in the morning . And this it's not a singular case ...
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby sofia_boy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:02 pm

F*ck!!! It seems ultras are public enemy №1 in Romania :?
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby Irascibil » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:35 pm

sofia_boy wrote:F*ck!!! It seems ultras are public enemy №1 in Romania :?

yes that's right , in one day when in Romania was the elections for european parlament all the tv news started their programs with the " incidents " from Steaua - Dinamo and all day long on thei atack and discreditate the ultras calling us hoolingans , criminals , animals etc ... in this country it's a shame to be an ultras at leat that it's what the puplic opinion thinks
we are the only problem in this corrupt country ...
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby ursutm » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:40 pm

and a big problem is that the ordinary people are very influenced by the media...
ursutm

PreviousNext

Return to Against modern football