selling the merch of your group

Discussions about repression & modern football

Moderator: sofia_boy

selling the merch of your group

Postby camaradu » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:12 am

a lot of famous groups sell their merch for money...they do it to support them selves,but is it fair?isn't this a nother face of modren football?
camaradu

Postby UltraRBA » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:14 am

Of course it is not. It is a way to make money for your group and to show who you are, it shows your club colours and group name etc.
UltraRBA

Postby DeestructionDB62 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:45 pm

I believe that it is aitive thing to be selling merchandise. The funds created through this allow each team of Ultras to develop in to a stronger band as well as possibly give money back to the club (I believe Galatasaray Ultras do this.)

In Dundee FC (Dark Blue 62)s case giving money back to the club onec we become a stronger band is logical. The clubs past financial problems are well documented and it would be a positive step for football fans across the world to follow suit if they have been in a similar situation.
DeestructionDB62

Postby SOLO NOI! » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:44 am

in a way it is fair...but i think there are other ways to make money...IF it is needed!

if a group needs money because they do coregraphy or because they want to put money back into the curva to make it better, then it can be ok...

but for small groups why would you want to sell your stuff to someone you don't know?? and what would you need money for???

i think to sell things to people you don't know its just making your name bigger for no reason...maybe like some groups do and selling "Curva Sud" merchandise instead of a group merchandise is better...but not always to make money!
U L T R A S L I B E R I
SOLO NOI!

Postby 13 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:11 am

We sell our merch only to people who realy have the mentality .
Than we also have scarfs en t-shirts with the name of our team on, just to earn some money.

Return to Against modern football