Stupid laws and stupid people.

Discussions about repression & modern football

Moderator: sofia_boy

Stupid laws and stupid people.

Postby YAKUZA » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:50 pm

I've been thinking about what our friend Erth about Finland's new "anti-tifo law" ( you can find the discussion here : viewtopic.php?t=21&start=20 ) .
Of course having such a law is , sadly, nothing new across Europe but having so called experts saying " people could die under tifo...is.
That's a whole new kind of stupid.
But because not only Finalnd has those kind of experts and just about anyone of you guys can tell a story about a "stupid law or some stupid people" I'm asking you to do it in writing here on our forum.
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby sofia_boy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

my story is from today's derby against blue scum Lefsky - it was at their shithole "stadium", they gave us 3000 tickets, all sold out, of course we had fun "reconstructing" the away section, we threw stuff at ACAB and some wanker from the Itnernal ministry decided to evacuate us during half time :evil: 1st time such a mindless thing happens in Bulgaria, they forced us out with battons and 1 guy fell from a higher spot trying to escape them cunts, he hit his head and had been unconcious for 15 minutes before those subhumans called an ambulance (hope he'll be ok)

if they just left us in, so less disorder would have taken place, but it's not an easy task to be a cop, so much brainlessness is required
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby YAKUZA » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Stupid things about the anti-ultras law in Romania and about the stupid people enforcing it.

- The man behind this law is a man called Dumitru Dragomir. He is the president of Romania's Football League and he is a fierce adversary of Romania's ultras movement. He is also a man who has been incarcerated twice in his life .
- A cop once told me this is a good law because : " you can take the stick from your flags , sharpen them , turn them into spears and use them to kill us or other innocent people inside the stadium"

:shock:

- When you enter a romanian stadium cops make take off the cap or hat ( if you have any) so your face would appear on the security cameras. :?
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Re: Stupid laws and stupid people.

Postby sofia_boy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 am

Yesterday in Burgas ("Chernomorets" away) CSKA ultras tried to get some striscioni to the stadium. Only 1 of the 3 was allowed, the other 2 read "Yes to law, no to militionaireship" (militia were commies' police before '89) and "Violence doesn't bring love". They were about ACAB's violence against us last week at Lefsky.
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby Ultras Passion » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:32 pm

The romanian authorities are planning to ban away fans for the Bucharest derby Steaua - Dinamo.
The proposal was made by local authorities and the football federation and acab gived their accord , also the owner of FC Steaua agreed .
We can only hope that Dinamo would not accept that , otherwise the derby will be plaid without guest fans .

NO TO MODERN FOOTBALL
ULTRAS IL MIO CREDO
Ultras Passion

Postby Irascibil » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:52 pm

After all the guest fans will be allowed to enter the stadium :D
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby Irascibil » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Can someone help me with links for the laws against fans from your country... a friend of mine needs to compare the laws since he will be writing an article on this matter..
In Romania you can get 4 years in prison for using pyro
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby WUFC » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 am

;;pro Chelsea fan got 28 days imprisonment for getting searched and finding smoke bombs in his jacket at and away game in Swansea earlier this year ;'ultr:;
WUFC

Return to Against modern football