Moderator: sofia_boy

Re: A place to say hello

Postby Ultras1312 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 am

Welcome guys ;;pro
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM 1908
Ultras1312

Postby schizophrenia13 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:03 pm

hello people my namy is alex im grek and i support PANATHINAIKOS our group is Gate 13 that im belonge here
nice too meet you all ;;pro
exept gate 7 we meet at streets and we had a lot of fun :)
schizophrenia13

Postby No Name Boy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

schizophrenia13 wrote:hello people my namy is alex im grek and i support PANATHINAIKOS our group is Gate 13 that im belonge here
nice too meet you all ;;pro
exept gate 7 we meet at streets and we had a lot of fun :)

Wellcome dude and nice pics of old school gate 13 ... men whit longe hair, boots n jeans like old good days
i want save those pics at my PC , I love vintage pics

PS here is Violence7 who post pics about OSFP :twisted:
No Name Boy

Postby Vapu » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi mates, i'm from Italy, former Juventus Ultras, i'm pretty young but i've already left the terrace due to al the shit i've seen in it. Since then, i've been travelling all over Europe, and luckily i've known a lot of different scenes, such as the polish one(Legia side), the serb one(Red Star side) and the Russian(Zenit Side).

Your forum and you guys all are the best way to feel my Ultras Spirit, which maybe was wounded but never died...
Vapu

Postby Irascibil » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Vapu wrote:Hi mates, i'm from Italy, former Juventus Ultras, i'm pretty young but i've already left the terrace due to al the shit i've seen in it. Since then, i've been travelling all over Europe, and luckily i've known a lot of different scenes, such as the polish one(Legia side), the serb one(Red Star side) and the Russian(Zenit Side).

Your forum and you guys all are the best way to feel my Ultras Spirit, which maybe was wounded but never died...

Wellcome and thanks for joining our community ! ;'ultr:;
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby Ultras1312 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:58 am

Vapu wrote:Hi mates, i'm from Italy, former Juventus Ultras, i'm pretty young but i've already left the terrace due to al the shit i've seen in it. Since then, i've been travelling all over Europe, and luckily i've known a lot of different scenes, such as the polish one(Legia side), the serb one(Red Star side) and the Russian(Zenit Side).

Welcome.
Can you tell me more about the groups from Juve?
I know Drughi and Fighters, but are there more? And are they really right-winged?
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM 1908
Ultras1312

Postby No Name Boy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 am

tell me in old Della Alpe stadion thhere was small banners all the time
Ciao Dino , Rivolli what was idea of it?
No Name Boy

Postby Vapu » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Well, first of all i'd like to explain to you about Dino. He is one of the old top boy, respected and feared all over Italy, known by almost all the other fans. He had troubles at the time, but now everything is fine i suppose,so this is the reason of the banner.

Then, nowadays we have many many groups in our Curva, all of them right winged, except from one(Bravi Ragazzi) which is not.Unfortunately, especially in these days, our different groups don't find anything better than to fight each other, and that is a huge problem. Italy is facing the most brutal repression of Europe in these days, and fightin within each other is not the best way to survive...
Vapu

Postby Groningen-Ultras » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Hello Guys,

Im a member of Vak-G Ultras Groningen,
From the North of Holland,

Groningen Fanatics''
Groningen-Ultras

Postby Irascibil » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:42 am

Groningen-Ultras wrote:Hello Guys,

Im a member of Vak-G Ultras Groningen,