World News

General discussion , off-topic

Moderator: sofia_boy

Re: World News

Postby mrdk.ro » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 am

They are moderate muslims. I don't think they take more than 1 wife. This depends also on your wealth.You need money to afford more than 1 wife,plus children :)).And about your theory regarding atheism,I don't really think there are more non believers than religious persons,although there was a rough form of communism in Albania.Religion is the core of a muslim's life,they are a little more "fanatic" than we, christians, are.
Romania!
mrdk.ro

Postby sofia_boy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm

not that it's the most undoubtable proof, but have you ever seen Albanian football supporters (no matter if from Albania or from Kosovo or FYROM) showing muslim symbols? I've only seen them displaying Albanian flags :roll:
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby No Name Boy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:39 pm

sofia_boy wrote:not that it's the most undoubtable proof, but have you ever seen Albanian football supporters (no matter if from Albania or from Kosovo or FYROM) showing muslim symbols? I've only seen them displaying Albanian flags :roll:

never and as far I know tehyw ont blow them selfs up whit bombs and probobly drink alcohol and like have fun whit women and force their wifes shave pussy
No Name Boy

Previous

Return to General discussion