Stadiums

Football discussions , your team , goals etc ...

Moderator: sofia_boy

Re: Stadiums

Postby No Name Boy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:Modern stadiums. I want to watch football, I don't want to watch concerts. I want to drink beers without getting fines and light flares without going to jail. I want to do what I want without 100 camera's checking out what I do and what brand sigarettes I smoke. I want to chat with friends instead of listening to shit music from the new music installations. I want to ask the people how much the score is if I'm to drunk to remember instead of watching the super big modern screens. I want to stand in the section on banks made of wood instead of sitting on some kind of IKEA couch. f**k you modern football. And f**k everyone who's with you.

Good post , but since i live in land where rains , I wanna roof in stadions ;)
No Name Boy

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 pm

I think that's personal but I like it when you can see the sky if you look above. Singing in the rain, being wet and cold but still win, that's football.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby No Name Boy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:I think that's personal but I like it when you can see the sky if you look above. Singing in the rain, being wet and cold but still win, that's football.

Not in cold rain I hate rain and beeig wet , old fassion wooden roof is good ;)
No Name Boy

Postby gooner775 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Highbury and Råsunda the two most beautiful stadiums i've ever seen

Good old Highbury :cry:

good old Råsunda
im gonna miss Råsunda so much :cry:
the day ultras and supporters die is the day football dies.
AIK Stockholm
gooner775

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Where is AIK going to play 'gooner775'? Are they also going to play in the same stadium as Hammarby?
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby No Name Boy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:Where is AIK going to play 'gooner775'? Are they also going to play in the same stadium as Hammarby?

In Swedbank arena in Solna , and it sucks big time its 55 000 ...... Råsunda is 33 000 and never is full , so f**k modern football
No Name Boy

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Ah like that,sounds familiar. Against modern football!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby gooner775 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm

No Name Boy wrote:
Feyenoord-Boys wrote:Where is AIK going to play 'gooner775'? Are they also going to play in the same stadium as Hammarby?

In Swedbank arena in Solna , and it sucks big time its 55 000 ...... Råsunda is 33 000 and never is full , so f**k modern football

actually it's friends arena now :| (new name)

the new Norra stå (north stand)
the lower part (on the north stand) is going to be movable for some reason. but the good news is that i think it's gonna be a real stand and not seats :)
AIK Stockholm
gooner775

Postby No Name Boy » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:09 am

gooner775 wrote:
No Name Boy wrote:

the lower part (on the north stand) is going to be movable for some reason. but the good news is that i think it's gonna be a real stand and not seats :)

Such stadion can be good in Eng, Ger, Spain, but not in Sweden, if its be sold out more how 1 time per year I will walk nacked from Luleå to Stockholm buy E4 whit sign on my chests , ''Im idiot''
No Name Boy

Postby gooner775 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:34 pm

No Name Boy wrote:
gooner775 wrote:
No Name Boy wrote:In Swedbank arena in Solna , and it sucks big time its 55 000 ...... Råsunda is 33 000 and never is full , so f**k modern football

Such stadion can be good in Eng, Ger, Spain, but not in Sweden, if its be sold out more how 1 time per year I will walk nacked from Luleå to Stockholm buy E4 whit sign on my chests , ''Im idiot''

they are gonna cover the upper tiers so it will be a 30.000 stadium when AIK plays
AIK Stockholm
gooner775

PreviousNext

Return to Football