Euro 2012

Football discussions , your team , goals etc ...

Moderator: sofia_boy

Euro 2012

Postby Irascibil » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:19 pm

A June 8 18:00 Poland vs. Greece
A June 8 20:45 Russia vs. Czech Republic
A June 12 18:00 Greece vs. Czech Republic
A June 12 20:45 Poland vs. Russia
A June 16 20:45 Czech Republic vs. Poland
A June 16 20:45 Greece vs. Russia

B June 9 18:00 Holland vs. Denmark
B June 9 20:45 Germany vs. Portuga
B June 13 18:00 Denmark vs. Portugal
B June 13 20:45 Holland vs. Germany
B June 17 20:45 Denmark vs. Germany
B June 17 20:45 Portugal vs. Holland

C June 10 18:00 Spain vs. Italy
C June 10 20:45 Rep. of Ireland vs. Croatia
C June 14 18:00 Italy vs. Croatia
C June 14 20:45 Spain vs. Rep. of Ireland
C June 18 20:45 Croatia vs. Spain
C June 18 20:45 Italy vs. Rep. of Ireland

D June 11 18:00 France vs. England
D June 11 20:45 Ukraine vs. Sweden
D June 15 18:00 Ukraine vs. France
D June 15 20:45 Sweden vs. England
D June 19 20:45 England vs. Ukraine
D June 19 20:45 Sweden vs. France
Irascibil
( admin )

Re: Euro 2012

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:26 am

Can't say I watched many matches. I watched the two games of Holland so far, the Ireland - Croatia match and maybe some short pieces of matches. So about Holland, against Denmark they played very well. But the only thing they forgot was to score. They had so many chances, but the one time it was the keeper, the other time the bad timing etc. so they losed but it wasn't fair. The second match against Germany wasn't really good, some chances but Germany scored their two goals fast so it wasn't a real match anymore at that moment. Untill Holland decided to play some football again, became 1-2 by a great goal from Van Persie. Scenario is now that Holland has two win from Portugal with minimum 2 goals and Germany has to defeat Denmark. Think Holland is going to do this, I haven't got so much with Portugal. Only Ronaldo (who is in bad shape at the moment) and Nani are players I think that can make a different. And we have so much quality in the team, Van Persie (Arsenal, best striker of the Premier League), Huntelaar (Schalke '04, best striker of the German league), Arjen Robben (former Real Madrid, now Bayern Munich), Afellay (Barcelona), Sneijder (Former Real Madrid now Internazionale), Van Bommel (former Barcelona and AC Milan), De Jong (Manchester City), Van der Vaart (former Real Madrid, now Tottenham) etc. Think we can play in this formation against Portugal: Stekelenburg; Bouhlarouz, Heitinga, Mathijssen, Willems; Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Van Bommel; Afellay, Van Persie and Robben. But we'll see.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby No Name Boy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 am

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:Can't say I watched many matches. I watched the two games of Holland so far, the Ireland - Croatia match and maybe some short pieces of matches. So about Holland, against Denmark they played very well. But the only thing they forgot was to score. They had so many chances, but the one time it was the keeper, the other time the bad timing etc. so they losed but it wasn't fair. The second match against Germany wasn't really good, some chances but Germany scored their two goals fast so it wasn't a real match anymore at that moment. Untill Holland decided to play some football again, became 1-2 by a great goal from Van Persie. Scenario is now that Holland has two win from Portugal with minimum 2 goals and Germany has to defeat Denmark. Think Holland is going to do this, I haven't got so much with Portugal. Only Ronaldo (who is in bad shape at the moment) and Nani are players I think that can make a different. And we have so much quality in the team, Van Persie (Arsenal, best striker of the Premier League), Huntelaar (Schalke '04, best striker of the German league), Arjen Robben (former Real Madrid, now Bayern Munich), Afellay (Barcelona), Sneijder (Former Real Madrid now Internazionale), Van Bommel (former Barcelona and AC Milan), De Jong (Manchester City), Van der Vaart (former Real Madrid, now Tottenham) etc. Think we can play in this formation against Portugal: Stekelenburg; Bouhlarouz, Heitinga, Mathijssen, Willems; Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Van Bommel; Afellay, Van Persie and Robben. But we'll see.

I watch all matches , nothing better to do anyway and im gonna watch all matches but not in this stage , I hate watch games in re play so onlty those what belive on Swe TV like Pol-Cz today
Kuyt and Huntelaar shood play for Ned from 0 min ;)
No Name Boy

Postby sofia_boy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Van Persie looks like the only Holland player who wants the win and knows what he should do to get it. Afellay is in bad shape, Sneijder is a shade of what he was 1-2 years ago, Robben is not effective. Van Bommel and De Jong are not supposed to help the team score anyway... Maybe Huntelaar should step in for Afellay.
I expect Italy to make the final at least. No one put them in the favourites list, they started a bit slow - usually this means they reach the latest stages :lol: But Prandelli should start fielding Di Natale from kick-off, not as a substitute.
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Heard that both Van Persie and Huntelaar will play from the beginning tonight. Afellay won't play from the beginning. Also Van der Vaart for Van Bommel...
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby No Name Boy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:Heard that both Van Persie and Huntelaar will play from the beginning tonight. Afellay won't play from the beginning. Also Van der Vaart for Van Bommel...

Well no offense and hard feelings but I hope Ger and Dem will qual, Den because more week team wins better way to piss UEFA
No Name Boy

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Well, Holland is out. Our biggest weakness is the defence, that Van der Wiel and Willems what a amateurs haha. In 9 days first training of Feyenoord, let's go!
Feyenoord-Boys

Return to Football