Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam

Discussions about local derbies , european cup games etc - Something important happened let us know

Moderator: sofia_boy

Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 am

This year the match will be played on...

23-10-2011; Ajax Amsterdam - Feyenoord Rotterdam @ Amsterdam.
29-01-2011; Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam @ Rotterdam.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Re: Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam

Postby YAKUZA » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 pm

So are you volunteering for some match reports mate? :)
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:57 am

23-10-2011; Ajax Amsterdam - Feyenoord Rotterdam @ Amsterdam.

Well this weekend the Ajax - Feyenoord match was there. Myself I am a Feyenoord Rotterdam fan, so because of the 'modern football' I couldn't go there. Because the Dutch goverment has this thing that there aren't allowed away supporters at matches between Feyenoord and Ajax. So I will make up a kind of story of how I was in this weekend.

Saturday, 22-10-2010: Today I was at 9:45 at Varkenoord, the training ground of Feyenoord. I had some flares with me and I give some flares to my mates. It's a tradition at Feyenoord to support the players on the last training before the matches against Ajax. The training was at 10:30, so first we went for a drink at Varkenoord. There was a good atmosphere, then like 10:10 we went to the training field. There where like 2500 people to support the players at this training. So it was waiting for the players to come outside. Finally they came like around 10:40. Everyone started to sing and many flares where lighted up. Also other fireworks like smoke bombs and yellow fires. This was the whole training, the players showed they liked our support and came a few times to us and say that they where happy with this kind of support.

Sunday, 23-10-2010: Today the big match, the Ajax - Feyenoord match. We where not allowed to go there so everyone watched at the 'Stadhuisplein' that's in the centrum of Rotterdam. First I went to the McDonalds for a breakfast, then we went to the pubs. We had some great atmosphere at the pubs, and the good thing, Feyenoord was way better then Ajax in the match. We had many chances, but at half time it was still 0-0. 20 minutes in the second half finally we scored, 0-1. The whole city was chaos, everyone was so happy. Great thing, I will never forget it. Because Feyenoord is not used to win from Ajax, last time is 6 years ago. After that the keeper of Ajax has got a red card, again everyone was fucking happy. But after that to bad Ajax scored, and it was 1-1 at the end. So no three points, but Feyenoord was way better. After the match some of the boys went to the bus with the players to show that they are proud of the players. And we will win the home match, no doubt about that, with a even better last training before!

Feyenoord Rotterdam supporters on training before Ajax - Feyenoord, 22-10-2011.

Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 am

29-01-2012; Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam @ Rotterdam.

The second edition of this match this season. This time in De Kuip, stadium of Feyenoord in Rotterdam. Still no away supporters from Ajax allowed in the match so that takes away a lot of atmosphere. Because we could and had to win the previous match against Ajax there was a winning atmosphere, not only on the match day but many weeks before. The stadium was fully sold out and everyone was waiting for the big match, because we had to win this time!

Saturday, 28-01-2012: The last training before the match, a tradition with lot's of support from many fans as you can see on the message above this one. The days before this day many fansites had asked people to support the team the last time for the match. And we did, more then 4000 fans came to the training. Many had banners with them and off course... Pyro! When the players walked towards the training ground everyone lighted up their flares. And this time it was so massive, on every side there where many flares. Also lot's of smoke bombs with them. When the players walked through the smoke they returned a few seconds after that, it was impossible to see anything with that many flares that caused that much smoke. And that became even more when a group of fans made a big pyro show with smoke bombs in the colours of the city Rotterdam (green-white-green). A massive smoke falls over the training ground and the players had to wait but now they knew what to do the next day...

Sunday, 29-01-2012: The big day was finally here, even before the the players had enter the field there where some flares in the stands. Never seen something before and the atmosphere was cracking. When the players came on the field there was a great tifo action, more then 1000 (!) flags on the fanatic stand with red/white ribbons and some good fireworks after that. The atmosphere was legendary and in the 12th minute there was a great tribute with scarfs for a Feyenoord fan who had passed away. We came 0-1 behind when Ajax scored, but after a penalty we where back to 1-1. The stadium shaked and after the 2-1 that was even more! After that in the second half Feyenoord scored the 3-1 and even some cameras of the TV went down because of the cheering. Everyone was jumping, singing, screaming, bouncing you name it. Still some minutes to go when the keeper of Feyenoord made a terrible mistake, 3-2. But a few minutes after that it was John Guidetti (who scored three times, the 1-1, 2-1 and 4-2) who released us. The stadium didn't calm down anymore and it was a big party for all of us. Finally we had defeated the scum from Amsterdam!

Feyenoord-Boys

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:09 am

Last Training before Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam, 27-10-2012.

Feyenoord-Boys

Postby No Name Boy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:33 pm

no away fans ???
No Name Boy

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 am

No Name Boy wrote:no away fans ???

No away fans mate, will write a report from the match maybe tomorrow or otherwise this week. Let's beat the scum! ;;pro
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby No Name Boy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:42 am

I heard next season fucking law be canceled?
Boca also get 4000 tickest sisnteed 7 -10 000 what is max in Estadio Monumental
No Name Boy

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:28 pm

No Name Boy wrote:I heard next season fucking law be canceled?
Boca also get 4000 tickest sisnteed 7 -10 000 what is max in Estadio Monumental

Yeah they are talking with each other Feyenoord and Ajax. But at the end it will turn out on nothing... :?
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

28-10-2012; Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam @ Rotterdam.

The day begon early for many supporters, on the train station at De Kuip many pyro was lighted and also on Varkenoord (home base for many supporters before matches) there was some pyro. A good atmosphere everywhere. Few supporters got arrested before the match, some because the police said they had chanted against Ajax. They didn't but those guys are serving bans from 5 years at this moment. Also some guys got arrested because they had drugs on them (weed and cocaine). And a few got caught because they had flares and smoke bombs with them. Despite they caught that pyro there was enough pyro at the entrance of the players. On different stands smoke and flares while the players entered the pitch.

Then the match, as many times Ajax opened the score with the 0-1. Feyenoord scored the 1-1 not long after and became the strongest of the two. In the second half Ajax scored again despite they where weaker, 1-2. In the last minutes Graziano Pellé scored the 2-2 and De Kuip exploded. Even after a few big chances on the 3-2, but it didn't work out. So it became 2-2, to bad about the result...

Feyenoord-Boys

Return to Important matches - Reports