Macedonia

Romania , Poland , Serbia , Croatia , Bulgaria , Russia , Ukraine ..

Moderators: sofia_boy, ZFC1921

Postby sofia_boy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 pm

I know you are very loud, I was on both games :) But when you look at a pitcure, you can't tell how loud would the guys on it sing - that was my point.

p.s. How many of those 1200 who were at "Bulgarian army" actually travelled from Cyprus for the games :roll:
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby A.C.A.B. » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 am

the great majority of us came from Cyprus... the younger ones (students etc who dont have a big budget) took flights to greece and then by buses and trains to sofia and the older ones who have jobs and can afford it went by planes... there were also some who are students in greece and were still in greece in the summer although universities were closed and they just joint the rest on the buses and trains.

p.s. whats the name of that restaurant down town? is it Happy Grill Bar or something? :p i remember eating big quantities of good tasting food and at good prices there heheh
So what's it gonna be? Become a puppet of modern football? Or are you gonna stand up and be counted, make a difference and feel the rush? I know what I'd rather do; roll with the crew, home&away... Standing our ground and giving it to whoever wants it!
A.C.A.B.

Postby Irascibil » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:34 am

A.C.A.B. wrote:the great majority of us came from Cyprus... the younger ones (students etc who dont have a big budget) took flights to greece and then by buses and trains to sofia and the older ones who have jobs and can afford it went by planes... there were also some who are students in greece and were still in greece in the summer although universities were closed and they just joint the rest on the buses and trains.

p.s. whats the name of that restaurant down town? is it Happy Grill Bar or something? :p i remember eating big quantities of good tasting food and at good prices there heheh

Excuse me but i don't understand , is your team from Cyprus or Macedonia
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby sofia_boy » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 pm

A.C.A.B. is a fan of Omonia Nicosia ;)

Yes, it's Happy Bar&Grill :) But prices here are raising on weekly if not daily basis :?

I suggest we stop this discussion cause my friends ( :D ) from FYROM won't be verry pleased with the offtopic we flooded their thread with...
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby Irascibil » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Ok ... Dinamo played with Omonia 3 or 4 years ago , there ware many guys from Cyprus but they ware not realy Ultras stile more turkish stile
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby REDWARRIOR » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm

sofia_boy wrote:A.C.A.B. is a fan of Omonia Nicosia ;)

Yes, it's Happy Bar&Grill :) But prices here are raising on weekly if not daily basis :?

I suggest we stop this discussion cause my friends ( :D ) from FYROM won't be verry pleased with the offtopic we flooded their thread with...

MACEDONIA is recognized country in all of the five continents so it's not fyrom, it is REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA ! ! ! !
SAMO TI RABOTNICKI
REDWARRIOR

Postby William Wallace » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 am

пушете го сите од www.srpskatribina.net
William Wallace

Re: Macedonia

Postby Bulldog » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 am

Shkendija Tetovo - Partizan Belgrade , 19/07/2011.

Bulldog

Re: Macedonia

Postby Monkey1997 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/MajmuniPril ... 1_o--c98sM
Today we're small ultras group.Back in the 1990's and 2000's we were best group in Macedonia,with about 2000 members.We are working to make improvement but it's going hard because average member today has only 16 - 17 yrs.Greetings from Prilep :)
Monkey1997

PreviousNext

Return to East Europe