Hungary

Postby kispestes » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:58 pm

Hungarian ultras!
www.1909.hu
CSAK A KISPEST!
PUSKÁS FERENC!
kispestes

Postby GrasuB » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:58 pm

I`m sorry but the most feared fans in Hungary are the fans of Ferencvaros. I don`t know if you remember some years back when Romania played against Hungary in the WC group or Euro group (i don`t remember exactly) the fights that started between the fans were like this on hungarian side (Ferencvaros, MTK Budapest, DVSC and Gyor) on the romania side (Rapid Bucharest, Steaua Bucharest, Dinamo Bucharest, Poli Timisoara) these were the fans involved. The MTK Budapest fans were scattered when the team went in the lower division. Ferencvaros allthough is not a very good team .. their fans are wonderfull, they are singing all the time. In the last 6-7 years DVSC fans started to be more united and some new groups have appeard and they started to create a fantastic atmosphere. I know this about DVSC because 8-9 years ago i was at a game in Debrecen (DVSC - MTK Budapes) and it enden in 5-2 loss for DVSC. Back then there were few groups that had few members. Now in these days the hungarian ultras have started to rise. Wish you all the best. Szia
Cel mai important lucru este ca Rapid exista.
GrasuB

Postby kispestes » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:59 pm

First,I sorry,but I little speak english :oops:
So,the first ultra group in Hungary is the Ultra Red Boys Kispest for 1991.Tha Kispest fans is the third biggest group in Hungary under Ferencvaros and Ujpest.But we have a very wrong team from 1997 to 2007.Ferencvaros and Ujpest winning the cups and champions,Kispest playd the wrong match,and it was a wonderful that Kispest qualifying the best ten team...And the 2003-2004 champinship we played the second league...
mtk is a jiddis team,10-20 peoples the ultras...Do you know wrong or do you memomri is wrong,this attack were hungarian side Ferencvaros,Kispest,Ujpest!
ciao
www.1909.hu
CSAK A KISPEST!
PUSKÁS FERENC!
kispestes

Postby Irascibil » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:59 pm

kispestes wrote:http://www.basildon.hu/inx.php?page=photolist&city=21&matchdate=2007.03.10.%20Bp.Honvéd-REAC
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby Renegade07 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:31 pm

kispestes wrote:First,I sorry,but I little speak english :oops:
So,the first ultra group in Hungary is the Ultra Red Boys Kispest for 1991.Tha Kispest fans is the third biggest group in Hungary under Ferencvaros and Ujpest.But we have a very wrong team from 1997 to 2007.Ferencvaros and Ujpest winning the cups and champions,Kispest playd the wrong match,and it was a wonderful that Kispest qualifying the best ten team...And the 2003-2004 champinship we played the second league...
mtk is a jiddis team,10-20 peoples the ultras...Do you know wrong or do you memomri is wrong,this attack were hungarian side Ferencvaros,Kispest,Ujpest!
ciao

and dvsc..i heard that they are good..
Renegade07

Postby GrasuB » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:13 pm

I was expresed myself wrong ... i wasn`t refering only to Ultras ... i was refering to fans in genral ("Hooligans, Ultras and Cityzens"). And DVSC are good now since they started to win championships and cups 8-9 years ago nobody in Europe ever heard of them or their fans.
Cel mai important lucru este ca Rapid exista.
GrasuB

Postby Renegade07 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:56 am

GrasuB wrote:I was expresed myself wrong ... i wasn`t refering only to Ultras ... i was refering to fans in genral ("Hooligans, Ultras and Cityzens"). And DVSC are good now since they started to win championships and cups 8-9 years ago nobody in Europe ever heard of them or their fans.

i spoke just about the ultras

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgT2LE9EkA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-lSCufaJLU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-tA3lIUG9I
Renegade07

Postby kispestes » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:26 pm

www.1909.hu
CSAK A KISPEST!
PUSKÁS FERENC!
kispestes

Next

Return to East Europe