Czech Republic

Romania , Poland , Serbia , Croatia , Bulgaria , Russia , Ukraine ..

Moderators: sofia_boy, ZFC1921

Re: Czech Republic

Postby mobster1905 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 am

sofia_boy wrote:is it true that once your hool firm proposed a fair-fight to Brno's JKG and they agreed and when the firms met, Brno beat the s**t out of Bohs with tools, saying "no fair play for the left wing"?
it's a story I heard recently

this shit is true.. but it was in the match Olomouc : Bohemians.. those unfair bastards was from olomouc + 13 nazi skins form Brno and 1 from Slovan Bratislava.. they still blaming us that we are left wing but its not true in our sector are some punks, some skins, some nazis some apoliticals..all. our policy is Bohemians our faith is Bohemians! ;;pro

this incident fu*ked up all teams in Czech league. Smash Olomouc scum!
mobster1905

Postby sofia_boy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am

thanks for the reply
I didn't know Brno have contacts with Olomouc
do you lot have some friendships abroad?
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby mobster1905 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:35 am

sofia_boy wrote:thanks for the reply
I didn't know Brno have contacts with Olomouc
do you lot have some friendships abroad?

they have not relationship, olomouc is biggest enemy of our hooligans neither like brno.. but this fight was unfair.. olomouc have poor hooligans scene so they want some help against us.. brno have relationship with slovan bratislava only.. btw. there was 13 NS from brno but some of them wasnt hooligans..only nazis.

few of our fans have friendship with st.pauli skinheads
formerly we had friendship with polish Górnik Walbrzych.
mobster1905

Postby camaradu » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 pm

"few of our fans have friendship with st.pauli skinheads". Come again?
camaradu

Postby mobster1905 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 pm

camaradu wrote:"few of our fans have friendship with st.pauli skinheads". Come again?

what do you mean? :)
mobster1905

Postby mobster1905 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 am

in the memory of our former boss of bohemians 1905, he was our friend, he was from our ultras sector.
RIP Lukáši..

mobster1905

Postby YAKUZA » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:46 am

mobster1905 wrote:
camaradu wrote:"few of our fans have friendship with st.pauli skinheads". Come again?

Camaradu is a right wing lad from Romania. I guess he doesn't trust your explnation regarding the political orientation of Bohemians' fans. Even if trust your point of view ( as you are better informed than all of us when it comes to Bohemians fan scene) you got to understand , that , at least here in Romania, you guys are viwed as a left wing curva.

Anyway...i must ask you again guys...don't turn this into a political argument !!!
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby mobster1905 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm

YAKUZA wrote:
mobster1905 wrote:

Camaradu is a right wing lad from Romania. I guess he doesn't trust your explnation regarding the political orientation of Bohemians' fans. Even if trust your point of view ( as you are better informed than all of us when it comes to Bohemians fan scene) you got to understand , that , at least here in Romania, you guys are viwed as a left wing curva.

Anyway...i must ask you again guys...don't turn this into a political argument !!!

why left winged? for exapmle, we have one group named BERSERK.. does it sounds "left winged" ? :)) we are apolitical club...our faith is bohemians..
mobster1905

Postby YAKUZA » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Why left wing? I don't know...it's in people's nature to put a label stuff....i wouldn't worry about it if i were you :)
Cheers !
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby sofia_boy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 pm

I think camaradu asked about those Bohemians skinheads that mobster mentioned as friends with St Pauli
in our part of the world "skinhead" means "right wing", but actually there are antiFA skins as there are nazi punks...
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

PreviousNext

Return to East Europe