ultras vs hooligans

Closed topics

ultras vs hooligans

Postby camaradu » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:58 am

why do you prefer this way of (life) supporting your club?
camaradu
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:54 am
Location: Romania

Postby Croat_Mo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:01 pm

One text which is appropriate for this matter:

Ultras doesn't have a name, only good friends know him.Ultras doesn't have a face, most time hood covers his head, scarf his mouth. Ultras don't dress himself like others, doesn't follow fashion, doesn't like new things. When he walks down the street, even do he doesn't have his team signs, he is recognisable. Ultras attacks if he is attacked, helps when necessaray, doesn't stop being Ultras as soon as he undress his scarf and goes back home, he fights 7 day a week.

Experienced Ultras gives example to younger one, younger has respect to older one. Young Ultras is proud while he stands next to experienced, learns from critics of older ones and blushes when this one gives him hand. When normal people look at Ultras, they don't understand him, and he doesn't want to be understood, doesn't want to explain his ideals. Every Ultras is different:there are those who wear his clubs signs and those who hadn't got something like that in theirs life, there are those who go along only with theirs own group and those who are individual and group for itself.

Ultras are different, but they are connected with the love towards its club, persistance in staying 90 min on feet on rain on cold day, gathered by heat which is warming them while they sing as loudest they can, while they sleep half drunk in train which is driving them to away matches, gathered by corteo throught the center of away city, gathered by one sandwich that four people will share after many hours of starving, gathered by one piece of cigarette, gathered by that fight over replacement player who missed the decisive penalty, gather by one view, one ideal, only one mentality.

All things that gather us together, and in the same time move us from the rest of the world: from worried parents, freaked out cousins, scared school and buisness associates and from intolerant profesors or bosses. Ultras is getting out, suprise that tooks your smile away when you get it to your head that you barely made it. Ultras is the hand that pulls you in the train that is going away. Ultras is not vandalism or violence for no reason, it is persistant defence of one way of life, that falled into crisis because of social problems, stupid TV, discos that are bringing in more youth, but most of all because of INJUSTIFIED REPRESSION.

To be Ultras is this and much more, emotions and passion that cannot be explained with words to people that don't want to understand it, and who would rather turn their head and carry on living behind one glass, people that never had the guts to brake that window and enter our world.
ZRINJSKI MOSTAR
Croat_Mo
A C A B
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Mostar,unfortunately BiH

Postby SOLO NOI! » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:51 am

i think now more casuals are in the curva because of the rules/laws!

casuals and ultras are both mixed i think...only difference is a casual obviously chooses not to wear colours like an ultra...maybe just a scarf!
U L T R A S L I B E R I
User avatar
SOLO NOI!
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:08 am
Location: australia

Postby hasan1903 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:50 pm

SOLO NOI! wrote:i think now more casuals are in the curva because of the rules/laws!

casuals and ultras are both mixed i think...only difference is a casual obviously chooses not to wear colours like an ultra...maybe just a scarf!
i diasagree, Ultras also only wear a scarf mostly.
many ultras just wear a scarf to a game, i don't know any ultras that ears an official shirt of the club
hasan1903
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:51 pm

Postby ULTRAS LEVSKI ! » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:11 am

hasan1903 wrote:
SOLO NOI! wrote:i think now more casuals are in the curva because of the rules/laws!

casuals and ultras are both mixed i think...only difference is a casual obviously chooses not to wear colours like an ultra...maybe just a scarf!
i diasagree, Ultras also only wear a scarf mostly.
many ultras just wear a scarf to a game, i don't know any ultras that ears an official shirt of the club


You are wrong :wink:
I wear scarf and a shirt of my club (LEVSKI SOFIA) .
User avatar
ULTRAS LEVSKI !
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Postby capone™ » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 am

ULTRAS LEVSKI ! wrote:
hasan1903 wrote:
SOLO NOI! wrote:i think now more casuals are in the curva because of the rules/laws!

casuals and ultras are both mixed i think...only difference is a casual obviously chooses not to wear colours like an ultra...maybe just a scarf!
i diasagree, Ultras also only wear a scarf mostly.
many ultras just wear a scarf to a game, i don't know any ultras that ears an official shirt of the club


You are wrong :wink:
I wear scarf and a shirt of my club (LEVSKI SOFIA) .


Yes but, if you are an ultras scarf and a shirt are maximum of stuff that you'll carry to the match becuse you don't want to look like a clown.
Image
This picture is an example of a fan of my team, he is not an ultras, i saw him for the first time on that mach. I bet you wouldn't like to look like that
:lol:
TORNADO ZADAR
capone™
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:28 pm
Location: Zadar, Croatia

Postby ULTRAS LEVSKI ! » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:54 am

capone™ wrote:
ULTRAS LEVSKI ! wrote:
hasan1903 wrote:
SOLO NOI! wrote:i think now more casuals are in the curva because of the rules/laws!

casuals and ultras are both mixed i think...only difference is a casual obviously chooses not to wear colours like an ultra...maybe just a scarf!
i diasagree, Ultras also only wear a scarf mostly.
many ultras just wear a scarf to a game, i don't know any ultras that ears an official shirt of the club


You are wrong :wink:
I wear scarf and a shirt of my club (LEVSKI SOFIA) .


Yes but, if you are an ultras scarf and a shirt are maximum of stuff that you'll carry to the match becuse you don't want to look like a clown.
Image
This picture is an example of a fan of my team, he is not an ultras, i saw him for the first time on that mach. I bet you wouldn't like to look like that
:lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Full respect to this real lad 8) :lol:
Scarf and shirt of your club is just enough.My point was thah : When I wear shirt of my club i don't take the scarf .Sometimes I go casual ,without a scarf or shirt .Often i wear a ninja to the game :wink:
User avatar
ULTRAS LEVSKI !
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Postby Croat_Mo » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:50 am

To me casual and ultras is more than just clothing ... It is a way of cheering, way of life ...
Ultras for me are the guys like me who give their maximum the whole 90 minutes .. and casuals at least in my group are those people who give that extra in cheering when all fans start to cheer not so loud ... This is the image in my head
ZRINJSKI MOSTAR
Croat_Mo
A C A B
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Mostar,unfortunately BiH

Postby enu » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 am

ULTRAS stile di vita !!!
User avatar
enu
A C A B
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:24 am

Postby SOLO NOI! » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:16 am

hasan1903 wrote:
SOLO NOI! wrote:i think now more casuals are in the curva because of the rules/laws!

casuals and ultras are both mixed i think...only difference is a casual obviously chooses not to wear colours like an ultra...maybe just a scarf!
i diasagree, Ultras also only wear a scarf mostly.
many ultras just wear a scarf to a game, i don't know any ultras that ears an official shirt of the club

these days ultras will sometimes just wear the scarf because of the laws, because of the technology to identify them etc. but the mentalty is still ultras...

casuals always wanted to wear casuals for whatever reason, they have their own style, similar to ultras...

p.s. i never said anything about official merchandise...don't know where you got that from??
U L T R A S L I B E R I
User avatar
SOLO NOI!
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:08 am
Location: australia

Next

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests