Spain

Italy , Greece , Spain , Portugal , Turkey , Cyprus , etc

Moderator: sofia_boy

Re: Spain

Postby UltrasSur1980 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Casual_madrid wrote:Hi there,

Nowadays, as I read in some comments before, the situation in my country is very screwed. We have unproportional fines like 3200 or 6400 euro. And if they catch you for second time the fine is 60.000 euros and you can´t work because police will take your money out of your bank automatically.

If we are talking about choreos, best groups are Ultras sur, Frente Atletico, Biris Norte (not anymore), Riazor Blues and Bukaneros.

In terms of hooliganism top groups are boixos nois, herri norte (bilbao fans), biris norte, ultras sur and frente atletico. Also bukaneros have been making troubles this past two years. All the clubs in the first division have hooligans, some of them are just a few (like mallorca, getafe) but most of groups can meet 100 people in big games at least.

If you have any kind of question here I am,

I am talking just in my name, even though I am part of one of the top groups in Spain.

Have a good one.

Amigo.. im from holland but im a big RMCF supporter, i know all the chants of the Ultras and i really think its a shame that the Ultras are so small.. and its also a shame that no one else in the Bernabeu sings.. 80.000 man jumping and singing would be a dream come true for me.. do u have any information for me why the Ultras are so small and why no one else sings? And im also really interested in wich top group u are part of.. if u want to tell ofcourse :D
UltrasSur1980

Postby UltrasSur1980 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Perfect life: Beer, Girls and RMCF!

UltrasSur1980

Postby Irascibil » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 am

Irascibil
( admin )

Previous

Return to South Europe