Viking N.A.B. - Juventus

Moderator: sofia_boy

Viking N.A.B. - Juventus

Postby GrasuB » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:11 pm

My group is called Viking NAB, we were born in 1992 from the union of two mobs, the one called Viking and the other called NAB. We were always famous for our kind of mentality, we are not a supporters club, we like to have fights with hools from other groups ...

We have a hooligans friendship with Dutch hools from Den Haag "N-side" and sometimes we meet to watche matches involving Juve and to smash some head ...

In the first years of our mob life we had a lot of riots with rival hools, in 1992/3 we went to Brescia under their side to take them but police stopped our action (in Italy only two Firms did the same, Roma and Fiorentina! They went under Brescia side and got a good fight), Viking NAB did the same action under the side of another terrible crew, the side of 2 Atalanta hools (Brigate Neroazzurre and Wild Kaos), we went to them and had a big fight.

We are famous to be a mob who usually go under the enemy sides and make troubles, we are all friends and nobody runs!

In 1995 we went to Piacenza-Torino because we have a hooligan friendship with the guys from Piacenza and because we hate Toro (our big enemies in Italy), we had 70-80 boys and had a terrible fight with them! We fought very well and Toro hools run away ...

In 1996 we had a sad episode for our group, the rest of Juve supporters united against us, and we had to leave the side and stop our ultra activities!

In the side they made another group without ultra mentality who only think about tickets, the relationship with the club and other dirty businnes ...

We tried to return back to our side and we did during a match (Juve-Parma 1996/7), we took our side again and smashed the fucking people we found there. Unfortunately for the new season we had some threats and we couldn't go back to the stadium, we were threated by the rest of the Juve supporters and now our place is taken by a new group called "Irriducibili" (a group without a hooligans mentality, only do businnes with the club, they are now like the stewards in England, like a security service paid by the club).

Nowadays we are only 10-20 boys, we follow the games in the corner of the side, we sing by ourselves and stay like normal fans at home, sometimes for the away games we make some riot but only with our big enemies like Fiorentina (in 1997 and 1998 we came to Florenz and had a phisical comfrontation with them, the first year we won and smashed their heads while in 1998 we lost the fight and some of us were injured.)

Last season (1998/9) we went to Manchester for the Champions league and had a riot in a pub in the city. Two minutes of total chaos, we kicked them of course but they came back with more and we had to run (two of us injured by their bottles).

In the return match in Torino a lot of Juve hools attacked a pub full of Reds but the police came early and saved them.

At stadium me and some of my group (8-9 boys) had a riot with 20 reds from United, there were a lot more of them than us but we didn't care and fought! United won the riot and gave oneof us a bad kicking, the cops came and we had to run!

That gives a brief history of the VIKING NAB group from Juventus.

JUVENTUS LUNATIC FRINGE

Short story of Viking NAB member.
Cel mai important lucru este ca Rapid exista.
GrasuB

Postby bande armate » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:26 pm

cazzo vai a fare il mitomane su internet...toro hools run away....

ma scrivi di quando vi siete accoltellati fra di voi, di quando due pischelli hanno giocato a fare i piromani, di quando avete spedito che quei poveri 20 del den haag a pararvi il culo coi napoletani.
bande armate

Postby enu » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:12 am

bande armate wrote:cazzo vai a fare il mitomane su internet...toro hools run away....

ma scrivi di quando vi siete accoltellati fra di voi, di quando due pischelli hanno giocato a fare i piromani, di quando avete spedito che quei poveri 20 del den haag a pararvi il culo coi napoletani.

Can somebody translate into english???
enu
A C A B

Postby bande armate » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:55 pm

my english is very bad,still i try it.

the guy who wrote this topic forgotted to write much things...for example as they had fight last year between their own groups.3 boys was stabed.
or when last year at the game juve-napoli the ultras from napoli tried to attack juventus ultras,but they couldn't reach them because there were north side and legia hooligans defending the territory.
there were some riots,legia and northside were kicked back,but where were the juventus ultras?
bande armate

Postby GrasuB » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:15 pm

The things i wrote where told by a member of that group. If you read carefuly at the end of the story you could see that. I wasn`t there ... i didn`t know what happened ...
Cel mai important lucru este ca Rapid exista.
GrasuB

Return to News - Interviews - Articles