Documentaries about fans/ultras

Ultras movies/videos/songs/documentaries/tv series ...

Moderator: sofia_boy

Re: Documentaries about fans/ultras

Postby gooner775 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:28 pm

It's a casual life

the day ultras and supporters die is the day football dies.
AIK Stockholm
gooner775

Postby No Name Boy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:55 pm

New documentary about Ultras movement in Ukraina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eAlTVT_cM8

only in Russian and Ukarian lanuadge , sorry

Pretrty interesting film
No Name Boy

Postby No Name Boy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Im searching this film full version where is also about Boca Baras Brava
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3htJEBE8-4

In this film its cut out, anybody can help me whit getting full part of this film?

I also search polish made using other sorces about Italian ultras and PSG away match till Mariselle, anybody can help me
any flue, I saw it long ago on Polish TV , but I dont remeber name

This is not a documentary but Italian film made in 80's about AS Roma and their trip to Toro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pho7exhj ... re=related

@Italians does Brigatte Maratone existed in those days or its made up for a film?
No Name Boy

Postby sofia_boy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:52 pm

if someone can find subs in english for "Ultra", it would be perfect!
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby maniek » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:24 pm

if someone didn't have opportunity to watch that series, I strongly recommend
7th part - Poland

and 3 other parts
maniek

Postby No Name Boy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:40 pm

maniek wrote:if someone didn't have opportunity to watch that series, I strongly recommend
7th part - Poland

and 3 other parts

I have seen all many times , he miss Greece, Bulgaria, Cz
And Poland where is Lodz, where is Arka vs Lechia, where is info about other ultras in lower elage slike Silezia Ruch, Gornik , GKS .... pretty subjective and Turkey BJK also are good ultras and Italia .... every team can be in list
No Name Boy

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 pm

And when he was visiting The Netherlands/Holland he had a interview with some lads of Ajax who didn't even know something about nothing. The whole serie creating a wrong image of some things, just like FC Utrecht hates Feyenoord the most. While the three clubs next to Ajax (Feyenoord, FC Utrecht and FC Den Haag) all hate Ajax the most.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby No Name Boy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Feyenoord-Boys wrote:And when he was visiting The Netherlands/Holland he had a interview with some lads of Ajax who didn't even know something about nothing. The whole serie creating a wrong image of some things, just like FC Utrecht hates Feyenoord the most. While the three clubs next to Ajax (Feyenoord, FC Utrecht and FC Den Haag) all hate Ajax the most.

Im comfused I talk whit other Feyenoord ultras and ordinary fans in other places they all said to me Utrecht dont hate Feyenoord , and not so strong like hate Ajax, besides where is PSV in this situations ??? who hates and not hates they?

This film was OK good, you can see but its mnainstream what ordinary ppl will see and think wrong

Besides Balkans shood also be made in Sarajevo , Horde Zla and Maniacs also shood be mentioned and where is Germany .. if we watch Bundesliga nothing dont hepen, but Zweite and Dritte also Oberligas ....

Cz, Svk, Bulg, Ro scene also is worth to made film about.
No Name Boy

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 pm

No Name Boy wrote:
Feyenoord-Boys wrote:And when he was visiting The Netherlands/Holland he had a interview with some lads of Ajax who didn't even know something about nothing. The whole serie creating a wrong image of some things, just like FC Utrecht hates Feyenoord the most. While the three clubs next to Ajax (Feyenoord, FC Utrecht and FC Den Haag) all hate Ajax the most.

Im comfused I talk whit other Feyenoord ultras and ordinary fans in other places they all said to me Utrecht dont hate Feyenoord , and not so strong like hate Ajax, besides where is PSV in this situations ??? who hates and not hates they?

This film was OK good, you can see but its mnainstream what ordinary ppl will see and think wrong

Besides Balkans shood also be made in Sarajevo , Horde Zla and Maniacs also shood be mentioned and where is Germany .. if we watch Bundesliga nothing dont hepen, but Zweite and Dritte also Oberligas ....

Cz, Svk, Bulg, Ro scene also is worth to made film about.

Well FC Utrecht don't really hate Feyenoord. I have one friend he's a FC Utrecht fan, and for many FC Utrecht fans Feyenoord is a great club. They all have some respect for Feyenoord. And we share the hate towards Ajax. Only in the past there where some incidents between Feyenoord and Utrecht. But you know, between wich clubs weren't there things you know. But in the episode the Utrecht lads tell the story about Feyenoord. So now people think they hate Feyenoord. While they don't. They hate Ajax! PSV hates Ajax also, almost every club in Holland/The Netherlands hates Ajax. So if you have any more questions send me a PM mate.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby sofia_boy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:35 pm

if he comes to Bulgaria, he'll probably have a similar experience to what he had in Belgrade (without the rape stories ahhahah) - some wankers like Alcatraz would talk to him, real ultras won't even meet him
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

PreviousNext

Return to Video & Audio