Troll, Problem??

Ultras movies/videos/songs/documentaries/tv series ...

Moderator: sofia_boy

Troll, Problem??

Postby Efsane26 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Turkey | Eskişehirspor
Koreo during gameplay against Bursaspor at 11.03.2012 (1-1)

This koreo is a protest against The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) or how you can call it: Against Modern Football.
İt is forbidden to burn Flares in stadiums, The Football Federation can give you a 6 months jail, money fine, or 6 months stadium ban (revulsion from the soccer stadiums). But they can give you punishment only if they can detect you :D

İn the video you can see a TRoLL face rolling down on the tribunes, with holes at 2 sides, only the arms are vicible who burns the flares, impossible to detect (For the federation) who burned the flares.
Problem TFF ?

Lets Burn ;;pro ;;pro
Last edited by Efsane26 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Efsane26

Re: Troll, Problem??

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:38 am

Very nice and also a funny action, but not that original. In other countries, well in Holland they have banners also. Banners going over the heads of the fans and then everyone light there smoke bombs or flares, at Feyenoord we light up flares and then give it to the man next to you. Then he gives it to the one next to him and so on. How will they ever ban a complete section? So there are always ways to light up pyro. But a bit of over the top to make a whole thread about it. We have enough threads on the moment. You could put in in the Turkish section for instance. Ohterwise it wouldn't be that clear anymore if we would create a new thread for every action from a club if you know what I mean.
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Postby Efsane26 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Feyenoord i know what you mean İ couldn't find the Turkey section, maybe the admins can move the Thread to there. So my apologies for this..

And it is not so simpel in Turkey
it is strictly
They will ban a whole section, they did it also with Bursaspor, complete Supporters group putted in jail..

İt is that the pyro burners are not vicible for cameras or other thing (for The Football Federation) Thats the whole story behind it.
İts a protest for the strictly rules, for killing the ULTRAS,
Efsane26

Postby Feyenoord-Boys » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 am

Don't apologize mate. If you didn't knew where the Turkish section was you couldn't know.

I get the idea behind this action and offcourse I support this kind of actions, we have to bring the football back to the fans! Legalize pyro!

;;pro
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Against Modern Football - ACAB/1312 - It's a Way of Life - Questions? Send me a PM!
Feyenoord-Boys

Return to Video & Audio