politics in football

General discussions about the ultras mouvement

Moderator: sofia_boy

Postby sofia_boy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:51 pm

conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby kispestes » Wed May 21, 2008 12:32 pm

www.1909.hu
CSAK A KISPEST!
PUSKÁS FERENC!
kispestes

Postby kispestes » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:23 pm

deleted
www.1909.hu
CSAK A KISPEST!
PUSKÁS FERENC!
kispestes

Postby kispestes » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:08 pm

deleted
www.1909.hu
CSAK A KISPEST!
PUSKÁS FERENC!
kispestes

Postby ursutm » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:07 pm

ok, what the f**k does this sovinist shits have with politics in football?
i praise the administrator to erase this shit!

PS: Transilvania is Romania!
ursutm

Postby dosare » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:14 pm

ursutm wrote:
Transilvania is Romania!
dosare

Postby camaradu » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:39 am

ursu is right.please kispestes,give us a hint...how the f**k are your posts related to this topic,a?
why do the surrounding people hate you?because you're so stupid that,in order to regain the teritories of what you call great hungary,you made all your surrounding people to lose the chance of freedom.the best example in this situation is that of layos kossuth.;)
the truth when it comes to our national histories?!mate...as a people,the romanians formed in the south of the Danube and returned on what's Romania today?!...were related to the albanians you dumb ass!the thracians and the illyrians where related!but than again...wtf do you know?:)
cluj'napoca exists because of the hungarians?!ever heard of the romans an the city of napoca?
the crimes against defenceless hungarians made by romanians?!what rights had the romanians in Transilvania in the past when it comes to religion,politics and so on?...and,even if those crimes against..."innocent hungarians" took place,doesn't make you wonder why...they've happened?
and the list of arguments can continue for ever...
a thing of the ancient dacians,which was passed untill nowadays to romanians,is that if you come to us in peace and with good thoughts,we'll see you as a friend...if you come to conquer us...than you're our enemy... and this way i think that i can answer to all,or at least the most important,of your questions :D
and as a ps, watch this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KlLFdXeGAmo enjoy! :D
camaradu

Re: .

Postby kispestes » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 pm

camaradu wrote:ursu is right.please kispestes,give us a hint...how the f**k are your posts related to this topic,a?
why do the surrounding people hate you?because you're so stupid that,in order to regain the teritories of what you call great hungary,you made all your surrounding people to lose the chance of freedom.the best example in this situation is that of layos kossuth.;)
the truth when it comes to our national histories?!mate...as a people,the romanians formed in the south of the Danube and returned on what's Romania today?!...were related to the albanians you dumb ass!the thracians and the illyrians where related!but than again...wtf do you know?:)
cluj'napoca exists because of the hungarians?!ever heard of the romans an the city of napoca?
the crimes against defenceless hungarians made by romanians?!what rights had the romanians in Transilvania in the past when it comes to religion,politics and so on?...and,even if those crimes against..."innocent hungarians" took place,doesn't make you wonder why...they've happened?
and the list of arguments can continue for ever...
a thing of the ancient dacians,which was passed untill nowadays to romanians,is that if you come to us in peace and with good thoughts,we'll see you as a friend...if you come to conquer us...than you're our enemy... and this way i think that i can answer to all,or at least the most important,of your questions :D
and as a ps, watch this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KlLFdXeGAmo enjoy! :D

interrested this video...:)1330 the first year.My map is XI.century...And transilvanya is hungarian area...!Romania since 1859 AD...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4kO7RQby9G4&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UqZAxV9VGIA&feature=related
www.1909.hu
CSAK A KISPEST!
PUSKÁS FERENC!
kispestes

mate...

Postby camaradu » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:23 pm

i've chosen that video randomly...as for the maps... :lol:
camaradu

Postby ursutm » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:05 pm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/r ... _82_BC.png

here is the map of Dacia in year 82, after the birth of Christ.
this says everything about Transilvania!

PS: I still wait for the moderator to erase kispestes's post.
ursutm

PreviousNext

Return to ULTRAS