Zabranjeni

General discussions about the ultras mouvement

Moderator: sofia_boy

Re: Zabranjeni

Postby Irascibil » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:37 pm

And if you can give us more details about the conflict that took place betwen partizan and their friends from curva sud milano
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby Ultras_Sofia » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 pm

@ Irascibil
As far as I know the group 40+ of Partizan has friendship with the boys from Milan.40+ have been to the match Milan-Barcelone and the italians visited the derby PFC-Zvezda.But Shadows do not like this friendship and a fight started and I am not 100% sure but I think Shadows faught against italians and 40+ helped their friends fighting against Shadows.You see in Partizan's tribune(maybe in the Delje too) every group has a big and respected leader,everyone wants power in the tribune and they fight almost at every derby.You should know that the Grobari and Delje for sure are deep in the drug selling buisness and it's important to every group to controle the the stand.

@ Zabranjeni
Can you make us a short resume of the alcatraz-zabranjeni story because it's intressting to me(and maybe to the others too) and I followed the story but it's always better to hear it from a man who is in that story.How did all this happened beacause as I said there are always fights in your stand but you are the first who weren't let to the stands and had to change the tribune.And what are you doing now?Still visitin baketball and volleyball or you are enterin the east or west stand of your stadium?

Greets to all and I hope I was helpful to you,Irascibil ;:;beer
Ultras_Sofia

Postby sofia_boy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Ultras_Sofia wrote:You see in Partizan's tribune(maybe in the Delje too) every group has a big and respected leader,everyone wants power in the tribune and they fight almost at every derby.

don't know about Grobari but I myself saw Delije fighting several times during one Derby and nobody paid much attention which tells me it's not unusual at all
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby sofia_boy » Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 am

conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby Ultras_Sofia » Tue May 22, 2012 2:04 pm

How's it going with the Zabranjeni-Alcatraz problem,grobari?
Ultras_Sofia

Postby Zabranjeni » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 am

@ Ultras_Sofia

There is not much to the story, the situation is quite simple and our reasons and fight between us happened because of those reasons.

Simply, years ago it was known that Alcatraz was not ultra right story, we knew that they use the South as a cover for what they really are doing.
Ordinary drug dealers and "criminals", no fans. We did bother that while they doing it privately and outside the stadium, but when they started on the stadium, then we have rebelled. Of course there are the many many things, but here it is a short one main reason.

Alcatraz is strongest when they making up a story and threatened, but when it comes to a conflict, then they have "speed of the rabbit".(Of course, if they occur)
Did I mention that they are protected better then white bears? Oh yes, it's true. Even a few of their members work for the BIA(Security Information Agency) and they have very strong political connections and they are very very connected with the current administration of the club.

As for us, we managed somehow to ensure support too our team from the east stands, but we still have big problems with police. And of course we follow other sports, on other sports we dont have problems with police or our board, we are welcome there. ( Except maybe basketball :D )

This is not an official explanation Forbidden groups, this is my personal description of my personal opinion.
Zabranjeni

Postby Ultras_Sofia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks.Well,good luck but if I have to be honest,I don't see a way you go back on the South stand soon.As you said Alcatraz have strong political connections and protection.
Ultras_Sofia

Postby Zabranjeni » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Conflict in Kragujevac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeauGpSHYG0

Conflict at Karaburma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVn0mHhG4g

See? The police do not react on provocation from this cat from aclz. They dont even react when they try to break a fence.
Zabranjeni

Postby Ultras_Sofia » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:22 pm

I heard a guy from Alkatraz attacked a cop with a knife.Is that true?If yes,were there any consequances for him or the cops really can't or don't want to say a single word to Alcatraz members?
Ultras_Sofia

Postby No Name Boy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:01 pm

alcatraz are assholes, they must go, ultars who raping girls, selling dope, and have gay relatinships whit cops , its shame of all ultras
I hope Banner Grobari will survive and rise and kick them away from south good luck guys
No Name Boy

PreviousNext

Return to ULTRAS