Hajduk Split : Dinamo Zagreb -- Croatian eternal derby

Discussions about local derbies , european cup games etc - Something important happened let us know

Moderator: sofia_boy

Hajduk Split : Dinamo Zagreb -- Croatian eternal derby

Postby adebisi10 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:19 pm

Coming soon,3 more games and then comes Dinamo in Split.I will post pictures after the match!
adebisi10

Postby adebisi10 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:37 pm

as i promise here are the pictures:

http://www.hnkhajduk.com/galerija/thumb ... ?album=186
adebisi10

Postby Irascibil » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:47 pm

it would be great if you could write something about this game ... atmosphere , incidents even the score :D
Irascibil
( admin )

Postby adebisi10 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:34 pm

ok then,

the score was 2:1 for dinamo but we weren't expecting so much from the score because dinamo is much better team in this moment.
atmosphere was good,incredible for the moments,but also very weak in last 5-10 minutes.i think there wasn't so much incidents,except throwing a knife on dinamo's player modric and threating to his family at the end of the game.
also someone at the and threw a torch on dinamo fans and then they threw it back but someone threw it to them again :lol:
it was about 15000-20000 fans on stadium,including about 1000 of dinamo fans(bbb) and 3000-5000 of torcida.
bbb was nothing special,except when dinamo score second goal.
we have made good pyro,bbb don't even try to make their
there wasn't any coreographys,we have prepairing our,but we quit in the last moments because there wasn't enought people to do it.
we also put some slogans(messages on the paper).here are the pictures:

i can't translate to you because it is to hard to explain

this is even harder :lol:

if i translate this to you literally,it would go like this: police repression is deny by tradition of crew from north (north is our standing place on stadium,torcida is placed there)

this is a parody on bbb's banners,on their banners it says: in honour to absent(they mean on absent ultras from bbb who have ban to visiting games) and freedom to ultras,but we put it like this:in honour to telescopes and freedom to knifes because they fight with telescope bats and knifes :lol: :lol:
adebisi10

Return to Important matches - Reports