Turkey

Italy , Greece , Spain , Portugal , Turkey , Cyprus..

Moderator: sofia_boy

Re: Turkey

Postby eXaLs » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:55 am

same match

eXaLs

Postby turkmen_m » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Ultras1312 wrote:
Feyenoord-Boys wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha to be honest I laught the whole movie, I think it's funny. And I don't mind throwing things on the pitch.

Okay. Throw something on the field when you're going to Feyenoord ;)

I dislike that because the most ''supporters'' in Turkey only do this kind of things in their own stadium.
Where was Galatasaray when they played against PSV Eindhoven? They did nothing.
Where was Fenerbahçe agains Feyenoord? They didn't throw things on the field when they where in The Tub, only in their own stadium.
What has Fener done against PAOK after PAOK burned a Fener scarf, shirt and the Turkish flag? NOTHING. That's why I love PAOK. They let the whole ultras world seen that Turkey's ultras are pussies and only want to fight if they've knifes or when they are atleast with 2000 more.

well.. you say that but we saw last weeks an ajax fan attacked to az goalkeeper, and he kicked him.. but after that ajax fans did nothing, just watched this
if we see sth like that in Turkey i'm sure that almost whole stands, whole fans will be invased the pitch and attack that player
i know both're different topics, but it's really strange what they did

@sofia_boy
2, 3 years ago (fb-paok terms etc) you were right.. almost no Turkish fans were going to europe for matches from Turkey.. but last couple years thankfully it started to change
today, there're good organisations and willing crew for that matches..
turkmen_m

Postby Ultras1312 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 pm

turkmen_m wrote:
Ultras1312 wrote:
Feyenoord-Boys wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha to be honest I laught the whole movie, I think it's funny. And I don't mind throwing things on the pitch.

Okay. Throw something on the field when you're going to Feyenoord ;)

I dislike that because the most ''supporters'' in Turkey only do this kind of things in their own stadium.
Where was Galatasaray when they played against PSV Eindhoven? They did nothing.
Where was Fenerbahçe agains Feyenoord? They didn't throw things on the field when they where in The Tub, only in their own stadium.
What has Fener done against PAOK after PAOK burned a Fener scarf, shirt and the Turkish flag? NOTHING. That's why I love PAOK. They let the whole ultras world seen that Turkey's ultras are pussies and only want to fight if they've knifes or when they are atleast with 2000 more.

well.. you say that but we saw last weeks an ajax fan attacked to az goalkeeper, and he kicked him.. but after that ajax fans did nothing, just watched this
if we see sth like that in Turkey i'm sure that almost whole stands, whole fans will be invased the pitch and attack that player
i know both're different topics, but it's really strange what they did

@sofia_boy
2, 3 years ago (fb-paok terms etc) you were right.. almost no Turkish fans were going to europe for matches from Turkey.. but last couple years thankfully it started to change
today, there're good organisations and willing crew for that matches..

The ultras from Ajax Amsterdam can't go on the field because they're stand is above the north stand. So they've to jump from the second ring to the field? That's impossible (I don't mind if they kill themself)
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM 1908
Ultras1312

Postby Ultras1312 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 pm

And the Ajax supporter who made the pitch invassion has to leave everything behind because the F-side (older hooligans from Ajax) are treathing him and his family. So now he's in a safe-house.
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM 1908
Ultras1312

Postby sofia_boy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:56 pm

why are they threatening him? :shock:
conosce soltanto due leggi - violenza e mentalitа!
sofia_boy
beer addict

Postby turkmen_m » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:07 pm

i know they're ajax, and their stand too. but this is a extraordinary situation.. so, other supporters are maybe normal-fans but it's possible to see same reactions with ultras from some of normal fans too.. idk maybe not there but at least in some countries includes Turkey too, whatever, like i said before, it's strange for me ;)
Last edited by turkmen_m on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
turkmen_m

Postby turkmen_m » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:07 pm

IBB - Trabzonspor

Movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqJdnmovhq4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmgYqj2JHCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54-0DN2M ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUWNJMYs ... e=youtu.be

as you know there's a corruption scandal in turkish football, and case is still going on, and federation hasn't done anything yet.
these days Turkish football federation and union of clubs thinking on a shitty alternative solution about corrupted clubs
Firstly council changed penalties of corruption and they discounted jail penalty from 9 years to 3 years.
after that, president turkish federation (who is a fenerbahce fan) offered to clubs "forgiving corrupted clubs only one time, not relegating them, and giving them only minus point penalty (like -20, -30)"
union of clubs made a meeting, they rejected this, but they said "there must be some changes about penalties, it's not fair to give same penalty with corrupted team and attemped to incentive bonus team"

Trabzonspor finished as 2'nd team last year with same point champion fenerbahce.
they're very distrubed about these things and yesterday protested these developments. in 34'th min (that number is traffic code of Istanbul) they flared pyros and throwed black balloons with singing "relegate, who made corruption"
turkmen_m

Postby No Name Boy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I think teams and players(ir they are clean) shood not be punushed, but ppl who's nehind desc and federation shood get life ban from football and also 5-10 years jail sentence
Like Juventus was in Serie B , what players did wrong? Nothing just played ...
No Name Boy

Postby turkmen_m » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 am

my view yeah most of players are clean, but adminstators are not. like presidents etc. they wanted and did corruption
we dont know yet, all of claims are true or not, but it seems in indictment there're too many suspicious games
i think Aziz yildirim (fenerbahce's president who is in jail) and other managers attempted, but it didn't rebounded to game
there're too many reasons of that like money for corruption ended other people's hands before came to players (and maybe refree. there's a suspicious basketball game too between fenerbahce-galatasaray play-off final, that including refree)
but i didn't get why you think teams shoudn't be punished? if they don't give, every team continue doing corruption. besides thatwhat about teams are deserved winning without corruption. their rights will be stolen
in 14 feb. there's first trial.. we'll see what will happen :)
turkmen_m

Postby turkmen_m » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Galatasaray - Adana Demirspor (10.01.2012)
Turkey Cup 3'rd round

Galatasaray

1 year before today (11.1.2011) we played last match at our legend stadium Ali Sami Yen
This banner for that day and Ali Sami Yen

ADS
26 bus AdanaDemirSpor fans at İstanbul

VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIgSx284 ... r_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhxH1PS ... r_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqEyX2- ... r_embedded

turkmen_m

PreviousNext

Return to South Europe