Finland

Denmark , Norway , Sweden , Finland ..

Moderators: sofia_boy, gooner775

Re: Finland

Postby YAKUZA » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey Fudist.
First of all ...welcome.
Now....tell me pls....last i've heard tifo ( big flags covering the terrace) was banned in FInland, yet from your pictures i still see that kind of display. Are they older pictures or did the situation got any better somehow?
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby FUDIST » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 pm

YAKUZA wrote:Hey Fudist.
First of all ...welcome.
Now....tell me pls....last i've heard tifo ( big flags covering the terrace) was banned in FInland, yet from your pictures i still see that kind of display. Are they older pictures or did the situation got any better somehow?
thanks ! some of those are new and some old but yes u can still see tifos in Finland stadiums but there is some standards which you have to follow. Im not sure how strict the rules are now but the materials have to be fire-safe.
FUDIST

Postby gooner775 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

your support against sweden was really good even though your team didnt have a chance against ours but our support was pretty bad
the day ultras and supporters die is the day football dies.
AIK Stockholm
gooner775

Postby FUDIST » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:03 pm

gooner775 wrote:your support against sweden was really good even though your team didnt have a chance against ours but our support was pretty bad
Finland was very bad, they had new and young players on the squad so actually it was expected but result was ugly.

Nowadays Finland national football team have very good support on home games and away games, it is the clearly biggest mob in finland. yea i have heard the stadium atmosphere in sweden national team games isnt very good. i mean only qualifiers. You have always good support when sweden plays in world cup or european cup.

some videos:

Hardbass - HJK Helsinki style :D haha

Stadin Kingit, IFK Helsinki. These clips are from last season when HIFK still played in Kakkonen, which is the third highest level in Finland. They are now playing second level.

SMJK - Finland

TPS tifo (Derby: TPS - Inter Turku)
no sounds.. but looks nice haha

FUDIST

Postby YAKUZA » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 am

Got to admit here...Finland's scene is way bigger than i expected.Which team has the bigger mob mate ?
p.s.
i will never get that hard bass stuff.
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby FUDIST » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

YAKUZA wrote:Got to admit here...Finland's scene is way bigger than i expected.Which team has the bigger mob mate ?
p.s.
i will never get that hard bass stuff.
In Finland ultras scene started 2000 century, so it's quite new but it's getting bigger and bigger.

if we don't count the national football team supporters which is the biggest (about 2000.) it would be HJK Helsinki, TPS Turku or IFK Helsinki.. hard to say, there is also FC Lahti and Inter Turku which have also good supporters. FC Lahti and IFK plays now in second divison. btw last saturday IFK fans traveled over 700 kilometres to away game in Kemi. Got to admire that loyalty.

and what comes to hardbass.. me neither but looks pretty cool haha
FUDIST

Postby gooner775 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

nice to see the ultra scene is getting better in finland.
maybe in a few years you'll pass norway in the ''north uerope ultra table''
1.Sweden
2.Denmark
3.Norway
4.Finland
the day ultras and supporters die is the day football dies.
AIK Stockholm
gooner775

Postby FUDIST » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Pääkaupunkiseudun derby (capital region derby)

HJK Helsinki against FC Honka from Espoo, the game was today

the text means Espoo's dream - Helsinki's reality. Those year numbers are championships of HJK. People who are from Helsinki call themselfs "stadilainen." and Helsinki is also called Stadi.
FUDIST

Postby YAKUZA » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks for all the info Fudist.
gooner how did you come with that top 4? Something official ( i'm thinking something like a poll on a forum or something) or just a personal opinion?
You know i like Sweden's scene very much ( we've talked about it ) , but i think Danmark's scene is every bit as good as Sweden's ( and this is just a personal opinion).
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby FUDIST » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:45 am

HJK fan section chanting with audience after 10-0 goal against welsh team Bangor City in Helsinki Sonera Stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za0STWuX ... age#t=938s

HIFK fans Stadin Kingit celebrated 10 year anniversary in june

FUDIST

PreviousNext

Return to North Europe