Finland

Denmark , Norway , Sweden , Finland ..

Moderators: sofia_boy, gooner775

Re: Finland

Postby gooner775 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 pm

YAKUZA wrote:Thanks for all the info Fudist.
gooner how did you come with that top 4? Something official ( i'm thinking something like a poll on a forum or something) or just a personal opinion?
You know i like Sweden's scene very much ( we've talked about it ) , but i think Danmark's scene is every bit as good as Sweden's ( and this is just a personal opinion).

well it's nothing offical but people like to make a their own list on scandinavian ultras videos and sweden are often number 1 and danes are often cool with that and some danes even say that sweden got much more passionate fans than denmark and it's pretty much only FCK and Brøndby that perform good all the time. sweden got AIK,Hammarby,IFK Göteborg,Malmö FF,Djurgårdens IF etc.
not that that's the only teams in denmark with good fans. aalborg got good fans too but they aint so much compared to Brøndby and FCK
the day ultras and supporters die is the day football dies.
AIK Stockholm
gooner775

Postby FUDIST » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Europe League final round: HJK Helsinki - Schalke 2-0. WOW!!! still cant believe it. great game and awesome atmosphere in Helsinki Sonera Stadium. Next week in Gelchenkirchen, just 90 min. left anymore to Europa League Group stage

HJK Players celebrating with fans.

chanting..

FUDIST

Postby Erth » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 pm

FUDIST wrote:
YAKUZA wrote:Got to admit here...Finland's scene is way bigger than i expected.Which team has the bigger mob mate ?
p.s.
i will never get that hard bass stuff.
In Finland ultras scene started 2000 century, so it's quite new but it's getting bigger and bigger.

if we don't count the national football team supporters which is the biggest (about 2000.) it would be HJK Helsinki, TPS Turku or IFK Helsinki.. hard to say, there is also FC Lahti and Inter Turku which have also good supporters. FC Lahti and IFK plays now in second divison. btw last saturday IFK fans traveled over 700 kilometres to away game in Kemi. Got to admire that loyalty.

and what comes to hardbass.. me neither but looks pretty cool haha

Is this regarding football only? 'Cause i'm quite certain Vaasan Sport with our fan base is one of the biggest. We had 17 official buses to an away game (Qualifier to highest division) and about ~10 private buses (2000 of our fans total. The arena itself takes 6000).

And our group Ultras 06, is the oldest ultras group that still exist (formed around year 2003) And seen quite a growth in the last couple of years. http://www.ultras06.com (not much discussion in public site of the forum)

Home game 1 or 2 years ago.

Home game, last game of last season. When we tried to qualify again to the highest divison (failed once again) We sang and supported the team long after the final whistle of the game.

Also against Pelicans away (the team we qualified against) we had some incidents. Some of our lads got taken by police before the game. So we went with just a small portion of our lads (the ones that was already inside, around 10 lads) went to the Lahti supporters and attacked the terrace. We were outnumbered but stood our ground.
In the next game against Pelicans at home, we also attacked them inside our arena, without much success due to high awareness of stewards.
Last edited by Erth on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erth

Postby FUDIST » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm

f**k Finnish FA, f**k you all!

Finnish FA ( Suomen Palloliitto) punish finnish football clubs because of their supporters some chants sounds little "ugly" and include some swearwords. Some clubs has been fined also because of the supporters behaviour has been threatening.. this is getting ridiculous.

There has been also some rumours that Finnish FA has banned some national team supporters for a while because of what happened in Sweden in june. i really dont know what happened there, just heard some banger by tv.

Finnish FA acting like there is a huge hooligan problem in Finland

"f**k YOU PALLOLIITTO"
FUDIST

Postby YAKUZA » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:45 am

Hey Fudist , what happend at your match against Moldova ? Why did riot police charge the stand?
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby FUDIST » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

YAKUZA wrote:Hey Fudist , what happend at your match against Moldova ? Why did riot police charge the stand?

you remember what we talked about that overheads/tifos are not allowed anymore in Finland. Now it's finally true.. at least in national team games. Before the game National team supporters called "SMJK" stated that they are not gonna accept the tifo ban. During the game fans started to chant "f**k you palloliitto" and SMJK clearly wanted fines to Palloliitto by UEFA as much as possible. Fans threw many bangers, used flares and smoke bombs until the riot police came to the stand and then the riot started. i dont understand why the finnish police always have to come among the supporters if they had to pick up some supporters, why dont they can do it after the game. that's because the riot started.

10 finnish fans were arrested
FUDIST

Postby FUDIST » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Finnish media has also noticed the police act was wrong

A.C.A.B

anyway players love it!

Last edited by FUDIST on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FUDIST

Postby YAKUZA » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:56 pm

OMG ...that guy mooning the cops...EPIC !!! Really funny stuff... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YAKUZA
Site Admin

Postby FUDIST » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:58 pm

YAKUZA wrote:OMG ...that guy mooning the cops...EPIC !!! Really funny stuff... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yea that much finnish police deserves respcet haha
FUDIST

Postby Ivan78 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Your cops are amazing :)) really nice guys , last time when i have tried to film a cop wile beating a friend , i got my camera smashed :mrgreen:
I would not want to think what would happened if i show him my ass :mrgreen:
Ivan78

PreviousNext

Return to North Europe